We don’t mind messy paperwork – actually that’s what we do, sort your paperwork!
We make sure you claim all your VAT – we find owners who manage their own bookkeeping overlook lots of VAT reclaim opportunities such as diesel, petty cash receipts, vat on entry
We act as your accounting office – when speaking with customers or suppliers we represent YOU – this represents your business as being bigger, more professional, more organised and demonstrates that you are taking your business seriously by engaging a team who knows what they are doing. Very often your customers or suppliers do not realise we are an outsource company.
We are registered to submit your Revenue returns on line on your behalf. We can talk to Revenue on your behalf – we have contacts and history with Revenue, therefore we can often organise payment schedules, reduce interest or penalties by communicating with Revenue regularly on the progress we are making with your bookkeeping if we take on a project to get you caught up with your books and returns.
Our Bookkeeping Services Include:
- Maintaining basic books and records
- Sales Invoices – from invoice books, hard copy, online orders, email, scheduled jobs etc.
- Purchase Invoices – from email, hard copy, scheduled invoices etc.
- Bank transactions – receipts – allocated to debtors, payments allocated to creditors, payroll payments, charges, direct debits etc.
- Visa transactions
- Business Expense claim forms – completion from receipts received
- Debtor and creditor reconciliations
- VAT reconciliations and filing of returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Annual returns
- Business reviews and advice
Quality information is designed to support decision making. This information loses all importance and relevance to the business owner if they only get to review their financial performance once a year as the 31st October deadline approaches